Monday, April 02, 2007

Mould me...

"Lord God...take me outside my comfort zone!!

Arise in me such a zeal about serving you through serving others that there's no way I could hide it or contain it and the only way I could ever explain it to would be to point to your salvation in my life.

Brutally pierce my heart with the desperation and stark reality of the coming and never ending suffering in death and decay that is the future of every single unsaved soul. Vividly show me how wickedly depraved it is every time I deny you by passing on the opportunity to offer your keys to everlasting life to the walking dead...simply because I'm scared.

Give me the courage, give me the words to biblically, passionately and as Jesus did - to witness to them of our sinfulness, mine too, and your grace that paid the ultimate price to give us the keys to heaven. Put ALL the passion I feel about what you've done for me into my words, into my eyes, let them see my tears and feel my emotion when I speak to people about you. Stop their mouths and convict them from the law I speak of...and pierce their hearts with the reality and power of your saving grace.

Rebuke me and guide me so that I'm neither cold, nor lukewarm...but HOT.
Guide me in ways that drive me to the narrow way and ultimately to the narrow gate. Lord God...I desperately do NOT want to be one of the many, many that will be left standing outside heaven, headed for hell wailing and gnashing my teeth.

Eph 6:18-20
"And pray in the Spirit at all times, with all kinds of prayers and requests. And with this in mind, be alert and keep on praying for all the Saints.
And pray for me that whenever I open my mouth words may be given me that I may fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. And may I declare it fearlessly as I should"

No comments: