Got questions? Think it's better to sort through it ourselves than to listen to political spin all day long? Tired of the special interest advertisements? Tired of politicians saying it's un-American to dispute this bill?
Don't be like the 900 out of 1,000 people that signed a petition to ban the chemical compound Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO).
What is DHMO? It is a potentially deadly compound. It is colorless and odorless. Sometimes known as Dihydrogen Oxide, Hydrogen Hydroxide or Hydronium Hydroxide. It is found in many, many products, even baby food and baby formula! It's even found in beer and carbonated beverages. A surprising study found that even after careful washing, food that has been contaminated by DHMO remains tainted by DHMO.
It is even used in PUBLIC swimming pools to maintain proper chemical balance. Death can easily occur even by inhaling small quantities of DHMO. prolonged exposure to solid form DHMO will cause severe tissue damage. Excessive ingestion of DHMO typically produces a number of unpleasant though often non-deadly side-effects. It is used as an industrial solvent and coolant...it's even used in nuclear power plants.
DHMO has even been used in large quantities by elite athletes to improve athletic performance. They will often consume large quantities of DHMO prior to a race to maintain a competitive edge.
Watch for these symptoms of accidental overdose from Dihydrogen Monoxide:
- Profuse sweating
- Excessive urination
- Confusion (due to electrolyte imbalance and/or Hyponatremia)
What is Dihydrogen Monoxide? It is H2O - yes, water.
So please, don't be like the 900 out of 1,000 people that signed a test petition to ban WATER. Always check facts, not hype. Check your resources...be solidly informed.
Brew a few pots of coffee, sit down over the weekend and read through it...all 1081 pages in it's entirety (at a MINIMUM, read for yourself the "troubling" aspects of this bill). Support it...or stand against it - but don't do it blindly.
The entire bill:
Health Care Reform Bill in it's entirety
Use your brain and the internet to look for those "troubling" sections...and read them yourself.
Here is a list of potential "trouble spots" to get you started:
As copied from this page.
• Page 16: States that if you have insurance at the time of the bill becoming law and change, you will be required to take a similar plan. If that is not available, you will be required to take the government option!
• Page 22: Mandates audits of all employers that self-insure!
• Page 29: Admission: your health care will be rationed!
• Page 30: A government committee will decide what treatments and benefits you get (and, unlike an insurer, there will be no appeals process)
• Page 42: The "Health Choices Commissioner" will decide health benefits for you. You will have no choice. None.
• Page 50: All non-US citizens, illegal or not, will be provided with free healthcare services.
• Page 58: Every person will be issued a National ID Healthcard.
• Page 59: The federal government will have direct, real-time access to all individual bank accounts for electronic funds transfer.
• Page 65: Taxpayers will subsidize all union retiree and community organizer health plans (example: SEIU, UAW and ACORN)
• Page 72: All private healthcare plans must conform to government rules to participate in a Healthcare Exchange.
• Page 84: All private healthcare plans must participate in the Healthcare Exchange (i.e., total government control of private plans)
• Page 91: Government mandates linguistic infrastructure for services; translation: illegal aliens
• Page 95: The Government will pay ACORN and Americorps to sign up individuals for Government-run Health Care plan.
• Page 102: Those eligible for Medicaid will be automatically enrolled: you have no choice in the matter.
• Page 124: No company can sue the government for price-fixing. No "judicial review" is permitted against the government monopoly. Put simply, private insurers will be crushed.
• Page 127: The AMA sold doctors out: the government will set wages.
• Page 145: An employer MUST auto-enroll employees into the government-run public plan. No alternatives.
• Page 126: Employers MUST pay healthcare bills for part-time employees AND their families.
• Page 149: Any employer with a payroll of $400K or more, who does not offer the public option, pays an 8% tax on payroll
• Page 150: Any employer with a payroll of $250K-400K or more, who does not offer the public option, pays a 2 to 6% tax on payroll
Are You Godly Enough to Watch Smut?
2 hours ago